In Minnesota, the exchange is called MNsure:
- Nearly 60 percent express disbelief it will ever work well, but expect to keep trying.
- More than 19 percent have given up trying.
- More than 47 percent urge professional insurance agent associations to focus on making sure a competitive, private marketplace exists outside of MNsure.
- Yet 27 percent urge their associations to work with MNsure while protecting the private, non-MNsure marketplace.
- Twenty-two percent ask their associations to support a complete MNsure overhaul, or work against MNsure.